|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
* Proper type display and file type treatment for files carved in unpartitioned space on physical media.
* Sector sizes other than 512 bytes supported for Ext file systems.
* Fixed omission of file system level timestamps of certain files without file contents in the event list.
* v18.5 parsed certain directories in exFAT volumes incompletely. That was fixed.
* Some minor improvements.
* Fixed an error that could occur when interpreting images that are stored in other images or disks without copying them off the image or disk first.
* Fixed a rare error that could occur during e-mail extraction from Outlook Express DBX files.
* Fixed inability to display the cell texts of events that are not related to any file.
* Fixed certain occurrences of the error message "The viewer component does not accept your path for temporary files" in v18.5.
* Now supports path lengths of 255 characters for the temp directory of the viewer component in case the path consists of pure ANSI code page characters only. If at least 1 true Unicode character is present in the path, the limit is 127 characters. In v18.4 and earlier the limit was 255 ANSI code page characters, and true Unicode characters were not allowed. In v18.5 prior to SR-7 the limit was 127 characters, and Unicode characters were allowed.
* MSG file processing slightly revised.
* No skin color percentages or PhotoDNA hash values are computed any more for JPEG pictures that are considered too corrupt, e.g. truncated in such a way that more than 50% missing.
* PhotoDNA hash values are now stored in the volume snapshot for re-matching and deduplication even for trivial single-color pictures.
* Some other minor improvements.