|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
* Prevented exception errors that could occur with carved corrupt Canon Zoom Browser files (.info).
* Some previously existing directories of which traces were found in $LogFile were erroneously included in the volume snapshot as files. That could lead to consequential parent-child problems for files that were contained in those directories, if traces of these files were also found in $LogFile.
* Fixed an error that under certain circumstances prevented the removal of unwanted hash values from a specifically targeted hash set in the hash database.
* Fixed an exception error that could occur when generating the alternative preview of .eml files.
* If the surrogate pattern for unreadable sectors is completely removed, that will now result in an all zeroes again as documented and as known from v19.1 and earlier.
* Fixed incomplete GPS latitude output.
* Fixed an exception error that occurred in v19.5 when recovering files by type from within uninterpreted raw image files.
* Prevented reproduction of trailing backslashes in evidence object names as top level directory names in evidence file containers.
* Fixed an exception error that could occur in the 64-bit edition when activating the Type filter with a user-defined type list.
Всего записей: 8203 | Зарегистр. 03-07-2013 | Отправлено: 17:22 23-01-2018 | Исправлено: ivan3259, 17:31 06-02-2018