|Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору|
* New Unattended mode for all Auto options, run by GoodSync Runner Service.
* Runner Service runs Unattended Auto jobs even when you are logged off.
* New On Schedule Auto option, runs natively iin Runner service, without Windows Task Scheduler.
* On Schedule Auto option specifies Minutes, Hours, DayOfMonth, Month. DayOfWeek when to run.
* Runner Service runs under your Winodws User credentials, so it requests them on install.
* GoodSync GUI shows status of Unattended jobs, but you cannot see or change sync tree.
* When new GoodSync is installed, remove all Windows Tasks created by old GS versions.
* Speed up User Inteface, by using more efficient signalling techniques.
* When deleting or renaming job that has file monitoring, stop monitoring first.
* SyncLib: Fix non-propagating of generations for deleted items that resulted in conflicts upon revival.
* SyncLib: Fix deleting items that have all their generations deleted as too old.
* SyncLib: reading state file: preserve extra info (MD5, ACL, ExtAttr) even if this job does not need it.
* SyncLib: fix diagnostics of duplicate items when folder that differ only by name case appear.
* SyncLib: writing state file: always write out root node, or esle we may get EOF error on read.
* SyncLib: fix errors related to case-sensitive file systems and names that differ only by case.
* Do not delete sync tree and do not change run status of this job when intersecting job starts to Sync.
The idea is to preserve job run state, and only clicking Sync will show State File Changed error.
* Make default-level log shorter: show only start and end of Analyze and Sync and actual file actions.
* Stopping Jobs: make it faster by forcefully disconnecting sync folders.
* Prohibited file name charadcters: add | and * and " to the list, as Windows prohibits them.
* Google Drive: fix errors caused by concurrency vs caching.
* GSTP server: report mod-time, cre-time as unsigned long ints, as we are crossing 32-bit half-time.
* GSTP server: do SetFileOwner on server who knows not to do it for shares that do not accept it.
* Options: Move Cleanup Generations option from Job to Program Options.
* Restore saving/loading of Delete Empty Folders option.
* Command Line: Move all command line operations to GSYNC from GoodSync GUI.
* Command Line: GoodSync (GUI) now supports only coomand line option that affect GUI.
* Command Line: Remove /unatt Unattended mode of GoodSync.exe, as we have our own Scheduler.