| What's new? |
- Fixed: Issue with Shape text alignment and CSS output.
- Improved: Global Replace now also replaces font-families in styles.
- Improved: Direct2D rendering of Shape's inner shadow.
- Improved: 'File' property in extensions now also supports URLs.
- Improved: All communication with web services (extension manager, check for updates, etc) is now using https.
- Improved: Added support for flex grids in master frames.
- Improved: Redesigned the activation process for better compatibility with firewalls like BullGuard.
- Improved: Added 'Russian Ruble' (RUB) currency code to PayPal buttons.
- Improved: Added the ability to delete multiple objects via the Object Manager.
- New feature: Added support for export to Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 8.x format.
- New feature: Added 'Title' property to Inline Frame for screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- New feature: Added "lazy load" option to: Cards, Slideshow, Picture, Shape, Polygon, ClipArt, Curved Text, TextArt, Banner, YouTube, Vimeo and Inline Frame.
'Lazy loading' specifies whether a browser should load an image immediately or to defer loading of off-screen images until for example the user scrolls near them.