Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Windows Internet Explorer 11 | IE

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

lBaltazar

BANNED
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
0) Make sure Internet Explorer is closed (all instances)

1) Start > Run > %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\

2) Right click on Last Active folder > Properties > Previous Versions tab

3) In the list of previous version, first try with most recent one: select and click "Restore..."

4) Open Internet Explorer, open new tab (regardless of what it opened) and in the new tab in the bottom click "Reopen Last Session".

5) In case it did not reopen what you wanted, repeat steps  3 and 4 with older version and older, until it hopefully recovers something of what you wanted to keep.

Note: In some cases, for whatever reason it does not work from first time. I had situation when it suddenly restored after second attempt.

Note 2: Unfortunately in some cases it does not recover anything even when everything done properly according to instruction above. From my experience it's about 80% chance that it will recover using at least one of the history versions.

6) If all fails there is plan B! Use IE history to find the website you have been browsing. I had to go through a month of history few times to recover what I had open. This last resort option worked in 100% cases for me. The only drawback is of course limiation of how much history you had set IE to keep, by default I believe it keeps about a month, so you can only see what you had opened within a month.

Всего записей: 390 | Зарегистр. 01-09-2013 | Отправлено: 13:06 02-05-2014
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Windows Internet Explorer 11 | IE

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.