Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Pale Moon (часть 3)

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

Maz (26-05-2022 22:54): Pale Moon (часть 4)  Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Advanced Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
And since while I was writing this Tobin butted in with a reply which is more swearing, clearly not having been temporarily having reduced thinking capacity and not wanting to do shit that's needed just because it doesn't align with his "perfect" view of the project, let me address that too.
 So this is mainly for you, Tobin:
 You'd best not try to redefine history here which is what you're doing regarding Basilisk. You were on board with it being used as a development application for the (back then) UXP-in-development. Don't try to tell everyone now you weren't because it's convenient ammo with it having outlasted the time you envisioned it would last because there was some utility value in an Australis browser based on the platform code. Then you're just being hypocrite. And I can't stand hypocrites.
 Yeah you'll have to do some work for transitioning back to the Firefox GUID. But hey, guess what? You designed the addons site specifically to handle multiple GUIDS, didn't you? Also thanks to Basilisk. And since you're taking the time to basically shit on everything now I've done to actually be more accessible to users (Basilisk, language packs, wanting to have less barriers for extensions now) I get the feeling you think you are literally the boss of me!? I'm sick of your increasing levels of bullshit and anger on display towards everyone within striking distance.
 I may have been OK with you labelling yourself the "UXP coordinator" because you seemed to function better having some label of importance, but if you think I'll let you single-handedly sabotage the only way we can survive going forward you're dead wrong, no matter how much you decide to whinge about "you having to do everything" -- last I checked you've been mostly doing your own thing for a browser you never released and pushing your own ideas for improving the addons site while it was already working pretty well as-is and you call that doing work I made you have to do?....  
 So you better get on board with this and stop giving me BS reasons to try and push your unrealistic vision on MY project, or you can just right fuck off and take your ideals with you to Binary Outcast and spin your own platform and Borealis off into whatever you want it to be. I will not have any of it! If necessary I'll maintain everything myself; I don't need your fucking server you INSISTED you wanted to keep running "for the project". How much of that was charity, really? Or did you just want to have some leverage and control? Because that's what it looks like to me now.

Всего записей: 667 | Зарегистр. 08-06-2006 | Отправлено: 16:44 22-12-2021

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Pale Moon (часть 3)
Maz (26-05-2022 22:54): Pale Moon (часть 4)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.