Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Pale Moon (часть 3)

Модерирует : gyra, Maz

Maz (26-05-2022 22:54): Pale Moon (часть 4)  Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Enobarbous

Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору

Цитата:
adammartinetti 32 minutes ago | next [–]

I'm a product manager at Cloudflare. Thanks very much for posting this here.

This looks like a bug with our "Managed Challenge" security action that's causing the loop. This feature attempts to determine browser versus non-browser traffic and block non-browsers. The fact that the challenge is currently not working for Waterfox Classic and Pale Moon is not by intent, and we do not want to be in the business of saying one browser is more legitimate than another.

I see that the name of our Browser Integrity Check feature (which is not causing the block here) is drawing some attention. This is a feature that blocks malformed HTTP request headers, and user-agents commonly used by abusive bots (like user-agents with Java and Python in them). This is a pretty simple set of rules that also does not attempt to differentiate between browsers. Here's our KB article on the feature: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170086-U

I'm sorry that this has caused a serious issue for quite a large number of users, and that we were not more reachable in our community forum. I'll provide a follow-up here when we have an update on the bug. Thank you again for taking the time to write this up!

Всего записей: 568 | Зарегистр. 13-01-2020 | Отправлено: 23:21 10-05-2022 | Исправлено: Enobarbous, 23:31 10-05-2022

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Компьютеры » Программы » Pale Moon (часть 3)
Maz (26-05-2022 22:54): Pale Moon (часть 4)

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.