Перейти из форума на сайт.

НовостиФайловые архивы
ПоискАктивные темыТоп лист
ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Игры » RPG & Adventure » ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ: The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Модерирует : Cossack, RapSoldier, VdV

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки
На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ: The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
 ОтветГолосаПроценты
Шедевр на все времена108
22.45%
Отличная игра, но не шедевр285
59.25%
Хорошая игра и не более47
9.77%
Средняя игра9
1.87%
Провал4
0.83%
Жду Готику 328
5.82%
Гости не могут голосовать, зарегистрируйтесть!Всего Голосов: 481
0Vovan0

Silver Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | ICQ | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Hi All,

Anyone else notice that you can enchant items, then they magically disappear? Here's what I did: I had the armorer make me a perfect madness shield and a perfect madness helmet. Then I enchanted the shield with a feather sigil stone, and the helmet with a light sigil stone. I was wearing them both and carrying a dagger. I save the game and exit. Upon return I load the game and my character is not longer wearing the helmet or holding the shield, THEY'RE BOTH TOTALLY GONE, out of my inventory. ALSO...

I put some items on my bed in the Imperial City waterfront house (shack) and when I returned they were all GONE! These include a perfect madness and amber complete armor set, and some Daedric Prince quest items, like Molag Bal mace, and others. This is strange since my character is level 50 and I've been putting things on that bed for a long time now and nothing has ever disappeared from inside the shack (granted there was and still is a problem with items disappearing from chests, hence the reason I put them on the bed and the ground in the first place).

I'm being serious about these glitches, this is not a joke or a troll. HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THIS? These problems are new to the expansion. I've also got the bug with the Amber armorer just keeps saying "now is not the time for business" and he won't make me anything or let me talk to him further. Also, ALL shopkeepers now run up to me like I'm stealing something, in both SI and the original game (this never happened either). Comments??

Всего записей: 2370 | Зарегистр. 15-07-2005 | Отправлено: 16:10 09-04-2007
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

На первую страницук этому сообщениюк последнему сообщению

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Игры » RPG & Adventure » ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ: The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.