ПравилаКто в on-line?
Вход Забыли пароль? Первый раз на этом сайте? Регистрация
Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Hardware » Периферийные устройства » Eldad

Модерирует : Akam1, Dr_StandBy, vertex4

Версия для печати • ПодписатьсяДобавить в закладки

Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

eldadbs

Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
Hi I have a KVM hdmi 2 port to which a wired keyboard is connected.  I also connect the wireless mouse to the USB port and the mouse does not work.  I tried with another wireless mouse and it also does not work.  How to solve the problem of synchronization of wireless products in Kvm?

Всего записей: 1 | Зарегистр. 24-02-2021 | Отправлено: 20:41 24-02-2021
Mavrikii

Platinum Member
Редактировать | Профиль | Сообщение | Цитировать | Сообщить модератору
eldadbs

Цитата:
In general, most wireless mice and keyboards do not support working with KVM switches.
If a wired mouse and keyboard work with your KVM switch but a wireless mouse and keyboard do not, this means that your wireless mouse / keyboard does not support working with KVM switches.
If you cannot get a wireless, gaming, or combo mouse and keyboard to work, we recommend that you insert the mouse or keyboard into the USB hub ports on the KVM switch, provided the KVM switch has USB hub ports (the ports are marked on the back of the KVM switch). If the KVM switch has hotkey functionality, you will lose the functionality when you switch the keyboard out of the dedicated keyboard port.

Цитата:
Eldad

Read the rules about naming of topics. And, the most important of all, the official language of the board is russian.

Всего записей: 15108 | Зарегистр. 20-09-2014 | Отправлено: 20:51 24-02-2021 | Исправлено: Mavrikii, 20:53 24-02-2021
Открыть новую тему     Написать ответ в эту тему

Компьютерный форум Ru.Board » Hardware » Периферийные устройства » Eldad

Реклама на форуме Ru.Board.